Choose the answer a, b, c, d or e!
Agent : Good morning, Nusantara Travel tours.
Customers : Hello, I have a reservation for the river tour tomorrow
Agent : Of course, how can I help you?
Customers : Well, what time does the boat head out from Kingston?
Agent : Nine o’clock exactly
Customers : How long do we stay in holiday inn?
Agent : About for hours
Customers : Thank you very much
No : 1-5 the answer based on the dialog
1. What is the dialog about?
a. reservation d. canceling
b. complain e. order
2. What time did the boat head out from Kingston?
a. Seven o’clock d. nine o’clock
b. Eight o’clock e. two o’clock
c. Five o’clock
3. How long did the tourist stay at holiday inn?
a. two weeks d. six hours
b. five weeks e. four hours7
c. nine hours
4. What travel did the customers call
a. Nusa Indah Tour d.Nusarama Tour
b. Nusamitra Tour e.Nusa Jaya Tour
c. Nusantara Tour
5. Did the customer reserve the ticket?
a. yes he did d. yes It is
b. no he didn’t e. no
c. yes he does
6. Arrange into good sentences?
Would – to – I – reserve – like – hotel - a room – in - your
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a. 3-1-5-2-4-7-8-9-6 d. 3-1-5-2-4-6-8-9-7-6
b. 3-5-1-4-7-9-8-6-2 e. 3-1-5-4-6-8-9-2-7
7. We usually…before staying in hotel
a. reserve d. reservoir
b. reserved e. reserving
8. A : How old are you?
B : I… twenty by next month
a. will have d. shall had
b. will e. will have been
c. will has
9. In two years Tim, I will have… the school
a. pass d. gradute
b. passed e. graduated
10. Everyone will have heard the news….
a. on Sunday d. a week ago
b. next week e. last week
c. by tomorrow
Empty the noodle into 400 cc glasses of briskly boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes. Add flavouring which consist of : seasoning, vegetable oil and chili powder and stir gently until dissolved. The noodle is ready to serve and suggested for you to wait for 3 minutes before eating it.
No : 11-13 based on the text 1
11. According to the instruction, noodle should be eaten when it is….
a. could d. hotter
b. warm e. boiling
12. How much water is suggested for cooking two packs of noodle?
a. 100 cc d. 800 cc
b. 200 cc e. 600 cc
c. 400 cc
13. What thing should be added to your noodles?
a. chicken d. flavouring
b. sauce e. egg
14. If we buy or order thing and didn’t get satisfy, we should make… letter
a. complain d. offer
b. reservation e. application
15. Which is the expression handling complain?
a. It’s bad product d. I want to complain
b. I’ll change it with new one e. It’s bad
c. I make complain
16. They…married next month.
a. will be d. are going to
b. would e. wouldn’t
c. shall be
17. The lamp … off I … change it.
a. is-am d. are-would
b. is-will e. is – will be
18. You will go to school … you?
a. would d. aren’t
b. will e. wouldn’t
19. The man is so angry… his faces becomes red.
a. because d. then
b. That e. beside
20. It is … a heavy box… I can’t lift it
a. such-that d. are-that
b. so-that e. too-that
Aero plane are slowly driving me mad. I lived near an airport and passing planes can be heard night and day. The airport was built during the war, but for some reason it could not be used then. Last year, how ever it came into use. Over a hundred people must have been driven away from their house by the noise, I have been offered a large sun of money.
No : 21-22 the answer based on the text !
21. What can be heard night and day?
a. plane d. motorbike
b. train e. factory
22. Is the writer slowly going mad?
a. yes he did d. no he didn’t
b. no he isn’t e. yes he is
c. no he doesn’t
23. when the conference…held? next Sunday.
a. will be d. shall
b. will e. have
24. … have you been here ? an hour
a. how long d. when
b. how many e. since
c. how much
25. When will you go to Bali? May be….
a. yesterday d. a month ago
b. next week e. a week ago
c. last week